Thursday 14 November 2013

Golden leaves

This weekend was my boyfriend's birthday and if you follow me on Instagram you would have seen some of the celebration pictures! On Friday which was his actual birthday we went to Gringos, an amazing Mexican restaurant. I got nachos to start then a burrito and for dessert we shared churros with chocolate, ice cream and butterscotch sauce - it was perfect. I have included some photos of the Saturday night party at his house then we went out!



 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
My dress is from Glamorous which is a brand which can be found on ASOS. I was wearing my Miss Selfridge plain black heels & the golden leaves earrings and necklace are from River Island. (The dress was slightly on the short side but shhh! )
 
Sorry about the lack of posting but I promise to make it up to you! Have you got anything fun planned for this weekend?
 
Have a good day!
 
RR xx

No comments:

Post a Comment