Saturday 26 October 2013

Metal Rush

This is my first beauty review eeek! I have chosen to review one of my favourite Autumn nail polishes from the Rimmel London's Metal Rush collection and it is "80 Purple Reign." I got this nail polish in an exam pampering kit back in May but I felt like the colour of the polish didn't really suit the summer colours I wore like fuchsia and coral colours so I decided to leave it until Autumn. I started wearing it last week and I absolutely adore it! It is a perfect Autumn shade.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Feathered scarf - Dorothy Perkins
Khaki top - Miss Selfridge
Cardigan - Topshop
Gold bangle - French Market Stall
 
 
I love this colour as it is so unique and because it changes slightly in colour when light hits it at different angles. Sometimes it looks like a deep colour of purple and other times it is light with a hint of green and brown.
 
I definitely recommend adding this nail polish to your Autumn collection as it is a casual Fall colour. You can find it in Boots but here is a link to the collection on Amazon.

I have been recently thinking about setting up a YouTube account to film different outfits and beauty reviews, do you have any opinions or tips on this?

Happy Saturday!


RR xx

1 comment:

  1. This is such a beautiful shade for Autumn! I love the fact that it changes colour depending on how you look at it.

    Sofie x
    Little green Sofie

    ReplyDelete