Friday 25 October 2013

Favourite Finds

Hey there.

So I have put together a wee post as I know I have been seriously lacking recently in the blogging department. I have chosen a couple of outfits/items from different places that I love to shop!

It is my boyfriend's birthday in two weeks and I still need to find the perfect outfits for the different events so the post is also inspiration for things that I may wear.

Please look a the H&M dress for £15 and under - total bargain!


Untitled #12
 
 
 
 
I am slightly obsessed with Missguided, it is so reasonable and the style is always on trend. Win-win all round. I am seriously enjoying their velvet dresses. Which one is your favourite?


TOPSHOP

 
My choice of Topshop dresses is a little bit pricy but I can't resist the embellished dresses or the sequins. The shift dress is also an amazing colour. I loooove the winter pastels at the moment especially cornflower!

 
asos


 
In contrast to the winter pastels, I love monochrome. Black is my favourite winter colour to be honest. I especially enjoy the patterns on these ASOS dresses too. These dresses are so affordable and can be dressed up or down to whatever the occasion needs.


H&M


 
This is my favourite set as all of these black mesh and chiffon dresses are £15 and under! Absolute bargains and such different styles! I really like the polka dot dresses and hope to get a top from H&M in the same style as the bottom centre dress only it is wine red.

There is so many good choices at the moment for all different price ranges and for all different styles and colours to suit everyone.

Have you found that perfect party dress? Let me know and even leave a link!


Have a fab weekend

RR xx
 

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the shift dress from Topshop! I need it.

    Great Post, you have a new follower. follow back?

    the-style-runner.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete